We all know that the most important part of any organization is the team. This year the #OMGKRK added both experienced leadership and junior talent to the operations team.
- Three years after attending his first #OMGKRK event, Paweł Kulon becomes President of the Foundation Supporting #OMGKRK.
- Dominika Walec joins as Vice-President / Head of Growth bringing five years of experience from Estimote, four years of EU project management and a PhD from Jagiellonian Univesity. Dominika leads #OMGKRK matchmaking initiatives.
- Kriti Spinoff joins as Marketing and Communications Manager and an Advisory Board Member. Kriti brings 4 years of international event and community building experience.
- Taras Gopko joins as CTO applying his years of experience building digital products for his own startups and for others.
- Miłosz Borek and Kirti Sastri Sangita successfully completed 3-month internships to become Associates.
Growth In Digital Reach
Our website had nearly 20 000 unique visitors.
This year #OMGKRK made very significant growth in digital reach and engagement:
- The website had nearly 20 000 unique visitors.
- The Pitch had over 500 opens per week throughout 2019
- The Facebook fanpage and discussion group continued to grow.
- #OMGKRK Company Page on Linkedin has also been established with 300 followers.
- The #OMGKRK Youtube channel features over 50 quality videos.
500+ Weekly Opens
Weekly newsletter featuring events, jobs, data and ecosystem opportunities.
Innovation Ecosystem Database undergoes cosmetic and technology upgrade as base surpasses 500 records. Krakwo startup database and Jobs database are the most visited.
We Are Hiring…For You!
Matchmaker is a prototype of a matchamking tool. Currently, requests are fielded by the #OMGKRK however users will soon recieve quality suggestions automatically.
2020: Scale Digital Reach & Data Up To Polish National Market
Our events had nearly 1,000 participants.
In 2019, #OMGKRK executed 3 events making an impact at the ecosystem level.
Cracow Tech Week with Impact
Startup Stage organizers for one of the strongest innovation event brands in Poland.
Innovative Krakow Forum: Ecosystem Summit + Matchmaking
Crowded-sourced ecosystem roadmap with structured matchmaking component.
Dragons Cave Pre-Accelerator
MVPs & New Registered Companies
Succesfully advanced our mission of supporting early stage tech entrepreneurs with a 10 week, 6 expert led workshop pre-acceleration program concluding with a demo day. Several MVPs released and companies registered.
2020: Iterate Pre-Accelerator & Launch ‘Digital Incubator’ For Scaleups
Expansion Of Membership
The growth and success of the Membership Model has been the single biggest gamechanger in the operations of the Foundation Supporting #OMGKRK. The monthly reoccurring revenue has provided operational stability and members are delivering huge value-added with their engagement and feedback. In 2019, the Foundation surpassed 30 members.
- The is a strong correlation between leadership level Stakeholder Members and ecosystem leadership/ innovation from Richard Lucas, Krakow Technology Park, Innovation Nest, Symphony Solutions, HCM Deck, Bidroom, Wave Growth, Impact and Microsoft.
- Nearly half of Community Members are startups with the remaining members being service providers or closely related organizations helping innovators entrepreneurs achieve more.