What does EXEQ do?
At EXEQ, we provide EU funding advisory services for research, development of new technologies and innovations. Our services are tailored to the needs of individual clients and based on over 12 years of industry experience (over 350 projects), and a real passion for science, technology and innovation. Our mission is to ensure that the public aid granted to entrepreneurs as part of the European Union’s pro-innovative policy effectively reaches the most innovative companies in Poland and Europe.
The scope of our services includes, among others:
– Creating a financing strategy for the development of new products and services with the use of public R&D programs
– Obtaining public funding for the development of products, services and new technologies as well as commercialization of research results (R&D and innovative projects)
– Strategic consulting as regards development directions and ways of commercialising your innovation
– Financial analysis and forecasts related to the implementation of R&D&I endeavours
– Support in the implementation of projects, project accounting and advice on the state aid rules
We provide comprehensive support throughout the grant obtaining process, consisting of:
1) Analysis and verification of the project concept
2) Collecting information (project workshops)
3) Preparation of a grant proposal
4) Project accounting and reporting
We work with cutting-edge technologies, mostly in the following sectors:
– Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Deep Learning (DL),
– Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Mixed Reality (MR),
– Big Data, software engineering,
– Video games, simulators,
– Automatic image recognition
– Cybersecurity, telecommunication
– 3D printing
– Telemedicine, e-Health, m-Health, medical devices
– Neurotechnologies, nanotechnologies, nanomaterials
– Dentistry, veterinary, pharmacology
– Space technologies, unmanned air and water systems
– Sensors and sensor systems
What is EXEQ looking for?
Business partners, networking opportunities, new clients
What is the most important thing the EXEQ needs to grow?
Partnerships allowing for broader market reach and crating an expanded sales funnel