We are a Polish software company founded by engineers for engineers in 2008, with the best values and business practices. We provide complete development teams, individual engineers and outsourcing of whole projects in agile models, within a narrow specialization: JAVA, .NET, FRONTEND, QA services. We support over 40 clients and develop our own Software Development Center for projects from the DACH market. Over 250 engineers work in our branches in Krakow and Warsaw.
Our activities based on technology and reliability have been appreciated by the Forbes Diamond 2017 and highlighted in the Business Gazelle 2018 ranking.
Who is j-labs looking for?
We are looking for conscientious people who want to do real, solid IT, on a high level.
Why it’s worth working with j-labs?
• We are oriented on high-quality projects, thanks to which you have the chance to gain wide and varied experience.
• We run an efficient and reliable recruitment process. The recruitment team consists of well- prepared people with an individual approach to the candidate. During the recruitment process, you will receive support from us at every stage, which builds unique relationships.
• We care about building long-term relationships based on trust and reliability. We treat others just as we would like to be treated.
• We give space for the personal development of our employees by means of a real tool for development.
• We are engaged in local life – we share our knowledge inside and outside the organization. We are building an IT community.
• We maintain a flat structure with high transparency and open work environment.
• We are a responsible employer – we create an organizational culture based on our constant values. We are as we speak about ourselves. Zero bullshit!
As a member of j-labs team, you have a chance for personal development, constant growth and find people just like you – eager to gain new experience and widening the horizons!
Click to check our job offers here.
Tell us about some of j-labs initiatives.
J-labs IT Academy
From 2014, in Krakow and 2016 in Warsaw, we organize IT lectures at the j-labs Academy. Meetings take place regularly in each city and are devoted to various technological areas – they concern trends in the main areas of programming, functional languages, micro-services, machine learning, databases and many others. Our speakers are specialists with extensive experience in the industry, often speakers of international conferences. All meetings are free. More information here
Space to share your passion and knowledge. Articles prepared by j-labs engineers concern top technological topics. More information here.
A unique opportunity to build a local community. Participants in a relaxed atmosphere make new friends, learn new things and improve their programming skills. Follow our fan page to not miss future meetings! 😊