#OMGKRK Member Profile
#1. What does j-labs do?
j-labs is a polish software company founded by engineers for engineers in 2008 with all the best business practices and values. They do care about personal development and delivering high-quality services to our employees and clients.
j-lavs provides staff augmentation, dedicated development team, and projects outsourcing services. They operate within a narrow specialization: JAVA, .NET, FRONTEND, QA services. They have their own Microservices and Blockchain Centers of Excellence and Software Developmentnt Center for Agile Project Outsourcing contracts from DACH region.
j-labs is made up of the people they employ, and that is why they invest in them and create space for their careers to grow. j-labs has almost 300 people working in the Kraków, Warsaw and Munich branches.
As a member of j-labs team, you have a chance for personal development, constant growth and find people just like you – eager to gain new experience and widening the horizons!
j-labs shares its success by getting involved in:
- Professional development for employees – everyone receives a training budget for individual use
- j-labs IT Academy a specialist event for the IT community in Kraków and Warsaw
- j-labs Mini Academy – a series of internal meetings where employees share knowledge with each other
- j-Labs labs – a development center where they help their employees grow in crucial areas, whilst providing them with the best specialists and equipment
- Workshops for clients – they invite their best specialists for all-day meetings with partners
#2. Fun Fact About j-labs
They are awesome! 🙂 j-labs means work, a good atmosphere, personal development, and joint activities.
They just like to be with each other. That is why in j-labs is so many informal meetings: shared breakfasts, boarding evenings, volleyball, bonfire or ski-out activities. Everyone can come out with their own initiative.
#3. What is j-labs looking for?
Do you want to work with them?
See how it is in one of the fastest growing companies in Poland!
#4. j-labs opportunity
Why it’s worth to work at j-labs:
• You have an opportunity to take care of your professional development by means of a real tool for development
• Our Clients’ portfolio is rich in well-known and prestigious companies, so you have a chance to gain diverse and extensive experience.
• As our Employee, you can change projects: within the current Client’s projects or migrate between our Clients.
• As we are developing our internal projects for clients from the DACH region you have a possibility to travel abroad
• You have a dedicated recruiter and account manager
• A possibility of partial remote work and flexible working hours
• Permanent employment – you can choose of contracts: B2B or contract of employment
• Integration Events
• They are a flat organization with an open-door policy
Check their job offers here.