Krakow Technology Park is proud to invite to a unique international conference – OpenLivingLab Days 2017 (29 August-1 September, Krakow, Poland).
The event is co-organized by European Network of Living Labs, an organization from Brussels gathering businesses and institutions which employ the living lab methodology. There will be more than 250 guests from all over the world, who represent scientific, academic and business environments, local governments and active citizens. It is a one of a kind event, during which the best global practices in the area of employing living lab methodology in research and development, as well as technological innovations, will be presented. The registration is open until 16th August!
What is ahead of the guests of OpenLivingLab Days 2017?
- 29 creative workshops in the areas of healthcare, smart cities, service design, ecology and living lab policies
- 5 local challenges in Selective Waste Collection Point „Lamusownia”, LifeScience Park, Malopolska Greenery Authority, Traffic Management Center, Malopolska Laboratory of Energy Efficient Building
- 4 panel discussions
- keynote speakers from the European Union and Poland (presentation of local challenges)
- innovation and research tracks
- social dinner in Wieliczka Salt Mine the award ceremony for the Best Living Lab Project of 2016
- meetings with the municipal and regional authorities, EU representatives from DG Research & Innovation, DG Connect and OECD, Polish institutions such as IDA JSC (ARP) and NCRD (NCBR)
- and plenty of networking opportunities!
The Strategic Partners of the OpenLivingLab Days Conference are the City of Krakow, the Marshall Office of the Malopolska Region, the Industry Development Agency (ARP) and the National Centre for Research and Development. The Honorable Partners are: the Ministry of Digital Affairs, the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage, the Ministry of Economic Development, the Malopolska Provincial Office in Krakow, the best universities in the city: Jagiellonian University, AGH University of Science and Technology, Cracow University of Technology, Cracow University of Economics.
The Business Partners of the conference, with whom you will be able to talk with during various workshops and meetings, are:
- SynchroniCity (an initiative looking for interesting IoT projects in Central Europe to invest in)http://synchronicity-iot.eu/ (all will have the opportunity to discuss joint projects in the key areas during IoT workshop – that EU Large Scale Pilot IoT initiative is responsible for a huge programme (150M €) and very relevant to demonstrate technology enabled citizen innovation)
- the experts from Industrial Development Agency (ARP), who will present their pilot project “Network of open innovations” dedicated to creation of the culture of open innovations by animating and supporting the technology transfer from universities to enterprises (https://www.arp.pl/en)
- iSCAPE, focused on supporting environmental-friendly technologies, especially regarding the quality of air and carbon emission (https://www.iscapeproject.eu/)
- U4IoT, supporting projects that focus on user engagement in IoT (https://www.facebook.com/u4iot/)
- EU-MACS PROJECT, focused on areas such as climate, tourism, urban planning (http://eu-macs.eu/)
More details here https://openlivinglabdays.com – register NOW!