What does Microsoft do?
Microsoft is strongly committed over the next years to offer joint sales engagements with startups, with access to technology, and a dedicated CEE-based Startups Team.
Startups are an indisputable innovation engine, and Microsoft is partnering with founders and investors to help propel their growth. We work with startups and partners of all sizes at all stages in their growth. Microsoft has invested in making Azure the most open cloud, so startups can use any operating system, tool or language to build applications. With more certifications than any other cloud provider, we have been leading the industry in establishing and meeting clear security and privacy requirements.
How does Microsoft help startups succeed and grow?
We Partner in Business:
– Accelerate growth by connecting with partners and customers
– Every customer a startup wants to reach is most likely a Microsoft customer
– Customer Access – Microsoft is uniquely qualified to co-sell with startups
– Microsoft has over 40 000 sellers, distribution channels, and hundreds of thousands of partners
– By plugging startups into our sales engine, we can connect them directly to customers.
We Partner in Technology:
Expert advice to development efforts, “under the hood” insights, architecture guidance, product recommendations
– Training and upskilling
– Face to face sessions with cloud architects
– Onboarding advice and technology guidance
What is the value of partnering with Microsoft?
Extending Microsoft assets to drive our joint success:
– Worldwide Scale – Global support to help you enter new markets
– Customer Relationships – Long standing relationships as trusted advisors
– Technical Expertise – Leading cloud platform customer conversations
– Largest Sales Team – Global sellers with incentives to sell with you
– Partner Ecosystem – The broadest partner ecosystem
What is Microsoft Polska looking for?
1. Engage and Win Top Startups.
2. Partner with top ecosystem players to lock into the main startup centers and substantiate the Microsoft value proposition.
3. Be where the startups and developers are to create impact and attract them with the MS added value.
Interested In Getting A Deal On Azure And Getting Closer To Microsoft’s Customers?
If you are interested in Microsoft’s value proposition, make sure to fill out the form via the button below.