What does Microsoft do?
Microsoft is strongly committed over the next years to offer joint sales engagements with startups, with access to technology, and a dedicated CEE-based Startups Team.
Startups are an indisputable innovation engine, and Microsoft is partnering with founders and investors to help propel their growth. We work with startups and partners of all sizes at all stages in their growth. Microsoft has invested in making Azure the most open cloud, so startups can use any operating system, tool or language to build applications. With more certifications than any other cloud provider, we have been leading the industry in establishing and meeting clear security and privacy requirements.
What type of startups is Microsoft Polska looking for?
- Seed or Series A, or equivalent phase of development of the business (up to $20M in funding)
- Have an innovative, technical solution unique in the market
- In business for 5 years or less upon entry into the program
- Using or willing to make a commitment to migrating some or all of their business to Azure (doesn’t need to be exclusive or a full migration commitment, but need to demonstrate an effort to use Azure)
- Promotes and supports diversity and inclusion in its business practices
Interested In Getting A Deal On Azure And Getting Closer To Microsoft’s Customers?
In short: The Microsoft CEE team helps startups get into Microsoft For Startups and hence credits for Azure:
$25K for the 1st year
$120K for the 2nd year and 3rd year
They also connect startups with Microsoft Business Partners.
- Customer Access – Microsoft is uniquely qualified to co-sell with startups
- Microsoft has over 40 000 sellers, distribution channels, and hundreds of thousands of partners
- By plugging startups into our sales engine, we can connect them directly to customers.
- Training and upskilling
- Face to face sessions with cloud architects
- Onboarding advice and technology guidance
- Worldwide Scale – Global support to help you enter new markets
- Customer Relationships – Long standing relationships as trusted advisors
- Technical Expertise – Leading cloud platform customer conversations
- Largest Sales Team – Global sellers with incentives to sell with you
- Partner Ecosystem – The broadest partner ecosystem
How does Microsoft help startups succeed and grow?
We Partner in Business:
– Accelerate growth by connecting with partners and customers
– Every customer a startup wants to reach is most likely a Microsoft customer
– Customer Access – Microsoft is uniquely qualified to co-sell with startups
– Microsoft has over 40 000 sellers, distribution channels, and hundreds of thousands of partners
– By plugging startups into our sales engine, we can connect them directly to customers.
We Partner in Technology:
Expert advice to development efforts, “under the hood” insights, architecture guidance, product recommendations
– Training and upskilling
– Face to face sessions with cloud architects
– Onboarding advice and technology guidance