The Foundation Supporting #OMGKRK is recruiting an Operations Associate.
The Operations Associate must be motivated by the mission of building a world-class innovation ecosystem in Krakow, Poland.
The Foundation Supporting #OMGKRK strives to:
- Grow The Local Digital Economy
- Create A Connected Community
- Educate Entrepreneurs
Operations Associate Character Profile:
- Motivated And Entrepreneurial Self Starter
- Extroverted, People Person With Great Communication Skills
- Emotional Intelligence With Ability To Make Data Driven Decisions.
- Committed To Professionalism
- Knowledge Of Krakow Startup Community
Key Operations Associate Projects:
- Support Creation Of The ‘Innovative Krakow 2019’ Report.
- Support The Organization And Execution Of Pre-Acceleration Program And Demo Day
- Responsible For Delivering Value To #OMGKRK Community Members
Key Operations AssociateTasks:
- Create #OMGKRK Weekly Newsletter ‘The Pitch’
- Create Innovative Krakow 2019 Report Content
- Research And Development Of Krakow Innovation Database
- Grow Two Way Marketing Partnerships
- Grow #OMGKRK Reach And Engagement On Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter And Instagram
- Grow Media Coverage Of #OMGKRK Projects
- Support Organization Of Small Events, Workshops and Meetings
- Update Website, Databases And Forms
- Analysis Of Analytics and KPI Data
- Build Relationships With Members And Partners
- Write Grants To Secure Public Funding
- Google Drive
- Google Analytics
Friday, April 19th, 2019 at 5:00pm
The Operations Associate reports directly to Head Of Operations Paweł Kulon along with Foundation Supporting #OMGKRK Board Members Paweł Nowak + Mateusz Cybula
From May 1st, 2019 through November 31st, 2019.
Bióro Coworking + Krakow Technology Park
Based on experience, skillset and time commitment.