The Foundation Supporting #OMGKRK is recruiting an Operations Associate.
The Operations Associate must be motivated by the mission of building a world-class innovation ecosystem in Krakow, Poland.
The Foundation Supporting #OMGKRK strives to:
- Grow The Local Digital Economy
- Create A Connected Community
- Educate Entrepreneurs
Operations Associate Character Profile:
- Motivated And Entrepreneurial Self Starter
- Extroverted, People Person With Great Communication Skills
- Emotional Intelligence With Ability To Make Data Driven Decisions.
- Committed To Professionalism
- Knowledge Of Krakow Startup Community
Dragons Cave Pre-Accelerator
- Develop Databases With Early Stage Startups And Relevant Resources
- Support Early Stage Startups In Pre-Accelerator Workshop Program
- Create Educational Content From Pre-Accelerator Program
Community Member Account Management
- Quality Control Of Foundation Website And Airtable Databases
- Member Content Creation And Selection For Marketing Operations
- Support Achieving Valuable Matchmaking Outcomes
- Google Drive
- Google Analytics
Monday, June 15th, 2020
The Operations Associate reports directly to Foundation President Paweł Kulon and Marketing Manager Tomasz Groń.
10 Hours A Week / Through October 31st, 2020
Via Zoom + Yolk Coworking
Dragons Cave Pre-Accelerator Responsibilities: 600brutto
Community Member Management Responsibilities: Revenue Sharing