In the 2nd workshop, teams will go through the lean canvas process in an attempt to validate assumptions about their business model and client personas. No project is too advanced for this classic and tested exercise where guesses and forecasts hit the real-world. This will be complemented with an overview of the significant administrative part of running any business including company registration, accounting, privacy policies, and contracts. Finally, founders will be able to learn more about service providers in the program network that can help teams improve in a particular area.
15:00 – 17:00 Office Hours + Opportunity For Legal Consultations with JWMS Law Firm Team (6 teams x 20min each)
17:45 – 18:00 Soft Open & Icebreaker
18:00 – 18:15 Welcoming, Workshop Introduction and Pre-Accelerator Update
18:15 – 19:15 Lean Canvas Validation Interactive Exercise Focusing On Customer Segments And Unique Value Proposition with Grzegorz Górzyński – Project People
19:15 – 19:30 Wrap Up & Call To Action
Legal Basics For Startups
Lean Canvas Instructions
- Create your own online Lean Canvas using Canvanizer
- Fill in 5 segments of the Lean Canvas, in this order:
- Customer Segments
- Unique Value Proposition
(you can fill in the whole Lean Canvas if you want but focus on 5 segments that were mentioned)
- Feel free to follow these instructions: https://leanstack.com/LeanCanvas.pdf
- When you finish filling in the 5 segments of the Lean Canvas mentioned above, do the following:
- Think about elements you’ve written that you’re totally sure about. You tested it, you validated it already. You have data, facts, the analysis that confirm that. Change the color of those elements to green.
- Think about elements you’ve written that you’re NOT sure about. They might be just your idea, you didn’t test it. You cannot confirm it. They’re just hypotheses. Change the color of those elements to red.
TIP 1: You can fill in how many problems, channels and so on you want. You don’t need to have just 2 of each, like in the example above. It’s just the visualization.
TIP 2: If you’re an early-stage startup you’re gonna have way more hypotheses (red labels) than facts (green labels). It’s the most common mistake, so try to rethink it 🙂
- When you’re done send the Canvanizer link to #OMGKRK via the button below It’s easy – just copy the link from your browser.
6. If you’re gonna face any problem – feel free to contact Grzegorz from Project: People.
7. After completing this task watch the video below. At the end of the video, you’ll find another task to do (designing your in-depth interview scenario).
8. When you finish the task mentioned above send it with the lean canvas.
Narrated Video With Presentation
The Dragons Cave Pre-Accelerator is realized with the financial support of Małopolska.