The EIT Digital Venture Program supports entrepreneurial teams from 19 countries with deep tech business ideas to finalise their MVP and start their venture. The program offers an eight-week Pre-Acceleration executed by five regional partners in Greece, Latvia, Poland, Portugal and Slovenia. Also, teams receive financial support of up to €25,000 in 3 stages from MVP to incorporation up to finding a first investor. The best teams coming from Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic will be guided by Krakow Technology Park and its international network of top experts. Applications close on 8th April!
The EIT Digital Venture Program helps entrepreneurs with deep tech business concepts to:
– Get financial support of up to € 25,000
– Develop your Minimum Viable Product
– Establish your deep tech venture
– Get business development help from top international experts
– Find a first client/ investor
– Join Europe’s leading innovation ecosystem
We are looking for:
Multidisciplinary teams (not companies yet) of at least two individuals with an innovative business idea, PoC or prototype in the fields of Digital Industry, Digital Tech, Digital Wellbeing, Digital Finance or Digital Cities.