About The Foundation Supporting #OMGKRK
The mission of the Foundation Supporting #OMGKRK is to build a world-class innovation ecosystem in Krakow, Poland.
- Developing a positive brand for the Krakow innovation ecosystem to grow the local digital economy.
- Creating a connected community of businesses, organizations, and individuals.
- Inspiring and educating the next generation of technology entrepreneurs.
About The Marketing & Membership Associate
The role of the Marketing & Membership Associate is to expand the Foundation marketing reach and impact along with providing Foundation members a positive and valuable experience.
Executive / Leadership
- Support Managing Marketing Operations
- Support Managing Membership Operations
- Co-Responsible For Brand Management & Identity
- Co-Responsible For Event Operations
- Co-Responsible For Forecasting, Tracking And Auditing Marketing Metrics
- Support Development Of Foundation Marketing Strategy
- Manage Content Plan And Marketing Platforms
- Email Marketing
- Create Engaging Text, Graphic and Video Content
- Plan and Execute Conversion Campaigns
- Weekly Creation And Sending of The Pitch Newsletter
- Coordinate with #OMGKRK Operations Team
- Google Suite
- Promotion Of Community Content
- Create Marketing Reports And Audits
- Google Analytics
- Manage Media Database Development
- Coordinate with Member Marketing & PR Departments
- Engage With Local, National and International Media
- Account Manager For Agreed Members
- Keep Members Informed Of Foundation Actions and Opportunities.
- Organize Membership Activities and Relations for Foundation.
- Membership Database Development
- Oversee Valuable Membership Experience
- Grow Membership & Partner Network
- At Least 2 years Of Marketing And Account Management Experience
- Reports to #OMGKRK Marketing Manager Kriti Spinoff
- Proficient In Both Polish (preferred) & English (required).
- Must have authentic interest in technology and entrepreneurship.
- +/- 24 hours Weekly
- Start Date: March 1st, 2020