As a dust falls after Kraków Startup Week we are still feeling inspired after all those amazing events that happened during this time! It was the most intensive week for our foundation and we are very grateful that all the events we organized you’ve enjoyed.
To remind you line up was as follows:
Monday: Krakow Enterprise Mondays
Tuesday: It Akademia j-labs
Wednesday: Business Networking Lunch With Tech Entrepreneurs From Kyiv and #OMGKRK Academy #9 – The Future Of Business and HackKRK is back! Searchvana – Base Lab
Thursday: Entrepreneur Club #4: Up To Date Festival, Going App, Off Radio
Friday: Wawel Dragons Cave Pitch and Krakow Startup Week Closing Party
Monday, October 15th
Monday we have helped organize Kraków Enterprise Mondays. KEM are free pro-enterprise meetups where students in Kraków meet entrepreneurs and alumni who have gone into business in a friendly informal setting. Speakers featured:
- PIOTR SEDLAK | Ph.D. International MBA Program Supervisor at Cracow School of Business at Cracow University of Economics and Project Manager in Sedlak&Sedlak
- NAVIT REID | founder of WANDA, published author, entrepreneur, and photographer who has successfully launched three distinct careers before the age of 30
- JAN MARCZYŃSKI | attorney-at-law, partner at JWMS Jakubowski Wiese Mazgaj Staszek radcowie prawni law firm
Teusday, October 16th
Our member j-labs organized It Akademia j-labs #47 | Passwords: do you keep them safe? Piotr Przybył talked about challenges in storing passwords and other sensitive data. A hand full of examples to what and not to do, based of his personal experience.
Wednesday, October 17th
During #OMGKRK Academy #9: The Future Of Business Izabela Bartnicka, Head Of Business Development at Digital University taught us about predictions how exponential technologies will make a transformative impact on the future of entrepreneurship and our shared experience. She equipped us with the mindset and skills we need to successfully navigate the future.
Second on stage was Wojtek Daniło – serial entrepreneur, founder of Flowbox, Coddee, and Luna. He described the ongoing changes in data processing and told us how they will affect companies and shape the future of business.
Thursday, October 18th
We’ve celebrated one year anniversary of our event cycle Entrepreneur Club #4! This time with guest from Up To Date Festival, Going. App and Off Radio:
- Cezary Chwicewski | Creative Director – Up To Date Festival talked us through bumpy road of creating a festival, marketing ideas and how you cannot share responsibilities.
- Aneta Hudzik | Music Journalist (Off/On, B-sides) Communication & PR Off Radio Kraków told us how 1 room with editors, a studio and 2 turntables plus a dozen or so enthusiasts is enough to successfully lead a semi-professional radio station.
- Filip Sarniak | Partnership Manager at Going. presented us Going as a multimedia platform, what services in provides its users and how it cooperates with partners.
Friday, October 19th
We’ve finished the week on a high note with an amazing live startup show. Wawel Dragons Cave Pitch had his second edition. We’ve once again came to Dragons Cave – a unique space in the underground of Hotel Forum. 6 startup pitchers, 4 serious investors, and incredible audience.
After which we’ve all networked during late evening hours on our afterparty: Dragons Cave!