The MOTIFE Krakow IT Market Report 2021 is a comprehensive 88 page guide to the Krakow technology ecosystem, one of the fastest-growing and mature technology locations in Europe. For the first time, all the key data defining the market is brought together in one place. Key data points include the size and scope of the market, major industry verticals, a list of key players and newcomers in 2020/2021, salary trends, hiring practices and overall costs.
The report is written for the benefit of new and existing tech players, multinational corporations and start-ups, IT professionals, HR and Recruitment teams, investors, educational institutions, and local authorities.
· Krakow has become a key location for global companies, attracted by the existing tech ecosystem and a talent pool close to 50 000 IT specialists;
· Its robust ecosystem supports a dynamic growth, despite the pandemic;
· The Krakow IT market is diverse in terms of industries, however we observed a higher concentration in sectors such as Fintech, Enterprise applications and Network systems;
· 10 new IT players establish their presence in Krakow every year, with a majority of the companies being from the Fintech sector in 2020;
· With its large IT talent pool and competitive salaries, Krakow offers foreign companies great potential for rapid scale up of their IT teams.
Hear it from the Experts
Our new report about Krakow IT market now includes Expert View sections, featuring testimonials from members of the Krakow tech community.
From tech leaders to ecosystem representatives, 15 experts share their views on what makes of Krakow a major tech hub in Europe and what they have been able to achieve with setting up an office here.
– Katarzyna Wysocka (Municipality of Krakow),
– Eoin McCoy (OANDA),
– Karolina Zimoch (StoneX/GAIN Capital),
– Ramon Tancinco (Cisco),
– Andrew Hallam (ASPIRE),
– Bill Wilkins (Karhoo),
– Sylwia Liszka (Esatto),
– Robert Liziniewicz (Backbase),
– Alexis Fogel (Stonly),
– Paul Kulon (Foundation Supporting #OMGKRK),
– Piotr Sedlak, Ph.D. (Sedlak & Sedlak),
– Dominika Kowalska and Dariusz Madej (Cushman & Wakefield),
– Justyna Czyszek and Bartosz Józefowicz (Krakow Technology Park),
– Agnieszka Widacka (MOTIFE).